Saturday, April 18, 2015

Bath with a view

I sat on the couch when all of a sudden I had a brilliant idea.
"Go prepare me a bath"
All was neatly done, right temperature, towel, my favourite bathing oil. All to rinse off the smell of barbeque from this evenings dinner. I love cooking outdoors, made some nice flatbread with grilled bell peppers, mushrooms, goat cheese, mozarella and reverse seared steak. All tossed onto the grill to melt the cheese and ... food ... anyway ... instead of reading or listening music I ordered her upstairs again .. told her to sit down spread and let me watch her orgasm.
She undressed dipped one foot into the water onto my cock .. her pussylips held widely apart as she flicked her fingers over her clit fast. She came very quickly and as she kissed me goodbye she commented that the show was so short ... 
Wrong .. so wrong ;)
thus ... I ordered her to bend over closely so i could watch and finger her and enjoy my bath with a very sexy view.

No comments:

Post a Comment